First, what is Group Groove? If you can move, you can "Groove" in group exercise training. You’ll stomp, flick, wiggle, hip, hop, snap, shimmy, shake, slide, glide, smile and laugh your way through this 60 minute fitness dance program. Experience a fusion of club, urban and Latin dance styles with motivating chart topping hits and retro classic tunes. Supportive, funky, easy going instructors help you Get A Move On! Group Groove borrows moves from three styles of dance; club, urban, and Latin. These styles include many types of dance for each such as house, techno, disco and rock n’ roll for club, hip hop, rap, R&B, trash jazz and funk for urban and Latin includes samba, salsa, house Latin and meringue.
Group Groove is for anyone of any age who wants to really have fun – we mean really fun – and sweat a bit. To be more specific read on:
- For that person who might find “exercise” a bit too serious and needs to just smile.
- For that person who dances in their bedroom using a hairbrush as a microphone.
- For that person who can’t stop tapping their foot or wiggling their hips whenever ANY song is on.
- For that person who just wants to express themselves.
- For that person that wants to be young again.
- For that person who watches Dancing with the Stars.
To learn more about “Group Groove” exercise, visit our web page dedicated to the subject. While you are out there, browse any/all of the various group exercises that we offer. Learn about
Group Yoga Fitness to get in touch with your spiritual side while firming up. If Salsa and Merengue move you, then Group Zumba Fitness is for you. Of course, we offer Group Step Aerobics training, but you've never experienced the level of fun and physical reward of an Answer is Fitness Step training class.
We can't wait to see you out there!