May 19th COVID-19 Update:
Per the governor, our plan to reopen is now around the 29th of June. We are phase 3 of his opening plan. When we have a concrete date we will notify everyone.
We are experiencing unprecedented times, and the COVID-19 situation keeps changing rapidly every day. As we navigate these uncharted waters, the health of our team, members, and neighbors is our #1 priority. On behalf of all of us at Answer is Fitness, we want you to know that first and foremost, we are thinking of you and your families' well-being. Taking care of yourselves, and each other, is what is most important right now.
On 3/17/2020, we have chosen maximum caution and closed all of our clubs until further notice. As your long-term partner in fitness, we have proactively frozen all memberships. We will be ready to resume serving you in our clean, top notch fitness centers when we reopen. At that time, if you have any questions about your membership, please feel free to come in, talk to us about it, and we will be happy to address any needs you may have. We will keep you informed and let you know when your club is ready to reopen. Additionally:
- All billing was put on hold as of March 17th and until further notice
- If you need more time we can also extend your membership freeze for an additional 90 days from the day we reopen
- Download our app for up to the minute information
- Tune into facebook for at home workouts by our instructors and staff
- We are giving all our members access to our On Demand Classes FREE for 60 days!
- AIF is giving all healthcare workers and first responders 2 months free when we reopen as a thank you for service to the community.
- We are donating all of our gloves to local hospitals
Stay healthy, be well , and be safe!
Answer is Fitness