Closer Look At Piyo Workout
4 October 2019
PiYo workout sessions typically burn 1,000 calories per session. When it comes to your workouts, what worked for you in your 20s might not be optimal in your 40’s or 50s as our body’s change and may not tolerate high impact exercising like we once did. We have embraced PiYO, the new fitness sensation that is delivering superb results. If you want to get fit, with a feel-good, low-impact, calorie burning workout that promises to benefit men and women of any age then PiYO will be for you.
PiYO is a total body workout that will literally sculpt your body and lift your mood. It is music driven and combines the muscle-sculpting, core strengthening benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility of flowing yoga movements. Even if your fitness levels are not in their prime whether that is because of age or simply an inactive lifestyle, PiYo workout will be for you. In fact many of the ailments that come with getting older will be helped with this workout. It will greatly benefits you with:
- Burn excess fat: We are constantly moving during the whole class; for example: up, down, push-ups, lunges, squats, leaps to the sides, etc. In the first 15 minutes of it, you are already sweating.
- Sculpt and define your whole body: “The class is delivered in sections: warm up, lower body, full body fusion, power, and so on: so you have the opportunity to work out every muscle of your body. There is no equipment: no weights, no stretch bands, and no steps. You need a mat, sweat towel and water!
- Minimize aches and pains: The workout is super friendly on knees, ankles and feet. There are some parts of the class that you will like to ramp up a level but with moves that you will jump if you feel like it, but it is a very low impact workout, and incredibly effective. It is designed for people of all ages, men or women, any fitness level.
- Your body and your mind feel younger: You get stronger and stronger and in better and better shape, so PIYO not only helps your body to get healthier, but also helps your mind release any stress. Believe your body will do anything your mind will ask for. Healthy mind, healthy body. It really does build mental strength as well as physical.
- Build your endurance: This is a very simple statement; the more muscles you will get working, the more you will challenge your heart and your cardiovascular system; PIYO brings strength training and cardio; therefore, you will be better athletes·
- Improves posture: There is a strong focus on form throughout, particularly core strength and stability which directly impacts posture. As your muscles get stronger; posture improves.
PiYo is inclusive and will challenge you no matter how old/young you are, whether you are a fitness fanatic or new to exercise. The social community of PiYO makes it a great place to socialize and the low impact moves make it so much more accessible to try a high intensity workout. You will realize PiYo has changed your body shape dramatically. Now PiYo, a kinder, gentler routine, promises all the gain with none of the pain.
For more tips on PiYo workout training, contact Answer is Fitness.